► Visual: A beautiful GOLD characterizes the dress and thick tears.
► Olfactory: The aromatic bouquet is complex with notes of white and yellow fruits which come to us as in an apricot compote, suggesting a slight sweetness as well as a floral touch (broom).
► Gustative: The impression left by the olfaction is modified for an attack on the palate full of liveliness and freshness which will accentuate the generosity of the fruity flavors and give this wine an appreciated flavor length.
► Food and wine pairings:
- The aperitif suits him very well.
- Try it with a Tajine in which we have not forgotten to put apricots and it will be a treat!
- The asparagus will be satisfied to let themselves be sublimated by this wine.
- It will go well with your apricot and yellow peach tarts.
- Duck breast with roasted peaches, dried fruits. Serve a fresh faisselle (with a spoonful of jam) afterwards, it will still be present.
Destemmed harvest for a skin maceration of 18 hours.
Vinification in vats with temperature control.