Saint-Joseph blanc "Quatuor" 2019
► Visual: Gold color, shiny with tears that have just hung on the glass wall.
► Olfactory: The floral aromas of acacia and the more discreet one, of hawthorn, surround a palette of white and dry fruits, revealing a fresh note slightly "anise" (fennel).
► Gustative: The length supported by an alcohol present will reveal a harmonious complexity. Smoothness adds elegance to this Saint-Joseph Blanc. It will go perfectly with many dishes or to taste alone, only for pleasure ...
► Food and wine pairings:
- When it is the season, think of asparagus in different forms: steamed, au gratin, roasted, etc ...
- White meats: poultry, veal (cream)
- Sweetbread, quenelle, mushrooms.
- The fish will know how to accompany it too:
- Mediterranean red mullet.
- Monkfish or other fish.
- Cheeses such as: Saint-Félicien, Picodon "ripe", Chaource, Brillât, Brillât Savarin etc ...
Or to surprise: Fried Camembert, without forgetting, Vol au Vent with different garnishes.
- A Tarte Tatin with salted butter caramel ice cream.
Destemmed harvest for skin maceration for 24 hours.
Vinification in oak barrels with temperature control.
Aging on lees and regular stirring for 6 months.